Copyright 2018 softwarediscountcoupon.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
Parallels Desktop 13 Coupon 50% Discount. Get the Best Parallels Coupon Codes, Discounts, Promo Codes, Deals, Vouchers and Special Offers.
PC Pro Magazine
Parallels Desktop for Mac gets a 4-star rating from PC Pro Magazine, one of the highest scores of the year for any product.
Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC Features
Immersive Gaming and Graphics
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac delivers an immersive environment for gaming, music, movies, and more with support for Surround Sound 5.1 and superior 3D graphics rendering speeds.
Simple, Smart, Seamless
Setting up and using your virtual machine is easier than ever, whether you are a hard-core Mac enthusiast, a multi-platform pro or are moving to a Mac for the first time.
Manageability and Mobility
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac includes all-new features for protecting your Mac, your virtual machine, your data and your family - wherever you roam.
You do not need to be an IT Pro to appreciate the dramatically improved battery life, full 64-bit power and security available in the virtual machines you create with Parallels Desktop for Mac.
Why upgrade to Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC?
Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC is a virtualization solution that allows you to create virtual machines on Macintosh computers with Intel processors (1.66 GHz and faster). You can install a Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, or any other supported guest operating system in each of your virtual machines, and work with them and their applications side by side with your Mac OS X applications.
To upgrade Parallels Desktop 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11,12 to version 13 you will need to purchase an upgrade from the Parallels Online Store (http://www.parallels.com/buyonline). The upgrade activation key will be sent immediately to the e-mail address you provided.
You can upgrade Parallels Desktop 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10,11,12 to any language version of Parallels Desktop 13. This means, if you have an English version of Parallels Desktop 8 and want to upgrade it to a German version of Parallels Desktop 12, you can simply purchase the German upgrade, install it on your Mac, and activate it with the upgrade activation key.
UPGRADE .......... $37,49
Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC window
What's new in Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC
- Improved overall performance.
- Reduced CPU usage and improved battery life.
- 64-bit virtual machine process for improved performance of virtual machines, especially of those with more than 1 GB of memory.
- Improved 3D performance - up to 41% faster than in Parallels Desktop 9.
- 35% faster virtual machines with the new SATA disks support.
- Shared Folders perform two times faster.
- Faster Windows startup and shutdown.
- Reduced time for resuming paused and suspended virtual machines on Macs with powerful configurations.
- Extended support for new Macs with Intel i5 and i7 CPUs: fast virtual machine encryption and support for Intel AES-NI.
- Better performance of Linux in virtual machines.
- Faster Parallels Tools installation.
- Support for IPv6, the next-generation version of the Internet Protocol, in shared, bridged and host-only networking.
- Support for the Intel Pro/1000 (e1000) network interface for faster network performance and compatibility.
- Virtual SATA HDD interface support for newly created virtual machines.
- Virtual USB mouse for smooth transition between Mac and the virtual machine even when Parallels Tools are not installed.
- Virtual USB keyboard support for faster input and navigation operations.
- Improved handling of shortcuts and other keyboard operations.
- Better handling of keyboard indicator lights when working in Mac OS and the virtual machine.
- Dual antivirus protection included: complimentary antivirus software subscription in now available for both Windows and Mac.
- AES encryption support for virtual machines for better security of your data.
- Mac OS Parental Controls are automatically applied to the virtual machine for managing children computer usage. Any restrictions set for the Mac OS will be also enforced in the virtual machine as well.
New Guest Operating Systems
- Ubuntu 10.4
- Fedora 13
- Open SUSE 11.3
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Core
- Windows Server 2008 Core
- 80% faster 3D graphics in the Coherence, Full Screen, and Window modes.
- Enhanced DirectX 9 support for better gaming experience.
- Support for OpenGL extensions available in Mac OS X v10.6.4 Snow Leopard.
- Support for Xorg 1.8 in Linux virtual machines, including Fedora 13 and Open SUSE 11.3.
- Fixed OpenGL support in Ubuntu 10.04 virtual machines.
- Immerse yourself in games, movies, and music with surround sound 5.1 support for Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista: use any external surround sound 5.1 USB or FireWire devices simultaneously in your Mac and the virtual machine.
- Improved user interface with a new look and feel.
- Simplified Preferences dialog now fully conforms to the Mac OS style; no OK or Cancel buttons and all changes are applied on the fly.
- Simplified Virtual machine configuration dialog has been redesigned according to the Mac OS Preferences style.
- New, easier to use Virtual Machine assistant.
- Redesigned USB connection dialog makes connecting USB devices simpler than ever.
- Improved animation when switching between the Coherence, Full Screen, and Window modes.
- Refined user interface with Quartz animation disabled.
- Enhanced Activation and Registration dialogs.
- Boot Camp virtual machines can now be freely suspended and then safely resumed.
- TimeMachine backups can now be synced with SmartGuard snapshots, to reduce the space required for backups.
- Import of third-party virtual machines has been integrated into the main application: now it is available through the File > Open menu.
- Parallels Image Tool has been integrated into the main application; now all its functions are available in the Virtual Machine Configuration dialog.
- Parallels Transporter is now accessible through the "Import Virtual Machines" option on the Welcome Screen or the File > Import menu.
- Open your Windows applications without seeing Parallels Desktop interface elements even when your virtual machine is powered off.
- Shut down Windows and its applications in Coherence without seeing Parallels Desktop interface elements.
- Support Code is automatically generated when your product is registered to make is easier to access Parallels Support.
- Keyboard shortcut (F6 or Fn + F6) for hiding/showing Parallels Desktop and all its windows.
- Improved support for Boot Camp partitions using multiple disks.
- Automatic SmartGuard snapshots taken after a timeout if the user does not respond to the prompts.
- Improved Active Screen Corners in Full Screen mode.
- Scaled virtual machine screen when a window is resized (if Parallels Tools are not installed or inactive).
- Windows applications can be set as the default applications for handling CDs and DVDs inserted into the Mac.
- The Num Lock key was added to the Send Keys menu.
Enhanced Windows Applications Handling
- Windows Applications folders in the Dock now contain My computer, Control Panel and other useful shortcuts that are usually present in the Windows Start menu.
- Applications icons in the Windows Applications folders are no longer marked with black arrows and will not reappear in the Dock after you remove them manually.
- Spotlight search support for Windows applications.
- Progress for downloads and other operations is now displayed on the Windows 7 applications icons in the Dock.
- Windows 7 Jump Lists are supported for Windows applications in the Dock; view your recent documents by right-clicking the application icon in the Dock.
- Grouping of all "windows" of a single Windows application under the same application icon in the Dock.
- Windows applications icons can be configured to not appear in the Dock using the "Show icons in Dock" option in the virtual machine configuration.
- Improved graphics performance in Coherence and enhanced compatibility with 3D applications.
- Improved logic of Crystal and Coherence view modes; now Crystal mode is an extension of Coherence.
- Arrow icon in the Mac menu bar for customizing Windows tray icons in Coherence.
- Mac OS shortcuts (Cmd+W, Cmd+Q, Cmd+~, Cmd+M, Cmd+H, Cmd +Alt+H) can be used to manage Windows applications when using Coherence with enabled Crystal mode.
- "Formatted text" and "Shared Clipboard" options can now be disabled via the Virtual Machine Configuration dialog.
About Software Discount Coupon
Discount coupons offered on our website let you buy software with special reduced price. We provide discounts and promo codes for:
- Special Offers and Bundles (several different products of the same vendor in one shopping cart)
- Seasonal or special date coupons (ex. Christmas Sale, St. Patrick's Day, Mother's Day, Halloween, Independence Day, Back to School Promotions, Black Friday etc.)
- Upgrade and Renew (when a new version of the software releases you can purchase an upgrade or use renew option in case you own the previous version for that software, the price for upgrades and renews is much lower)
- Cross Sell (some vendors suggest software of other vendors in addition to their own, ex. in a bundle you can buy Kaspersky + Parallels with special reduced price)
- Single license coupons and vouchers (as we have good relationship with software vendors we can offer to our customers special coupons and vouchers for the best selling software)
- Volume license discount (the price depends on the quantity of the licenses, the more you purchase the more discount is)
Only on softwarediscountcoupon you will find the best promo codes, discounts, vouchers and coupons for antivirus, antispyware, backup, video / audio converters, download managers and data recovery software. Note that almost all coupons are time-limited so don't miss your chance to save money with us!
In most cases discounts and coupons are already included in to the shopping cart, so all you have to do is to click "Use Coupon", "Use Discount" or "Use Promo" next to the desired software to receive discounted price. In some cases coupons are written below the software, in that case you copy it (highlight with the mouse -> right-click -> copy) then click "Use Coupon", "Use Discount" or "Use Promo" link and paste that coupon in a proper field of the shopping cart. In some cases when you use our discount link you will be redirected to a vendor site, in that case also copy coupon code and use it in the shopping cart.
Upto 50% Off Parallels Coupon Codes and Special Discounts
NEW! 50% Off Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC (Standard License) click here
30% Off Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC Pro Edition (1 Year Subscription) click here
30% Off Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC Standard (1 Year Subscription) click here
30% Off Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC Business (1 Year Subscription) click here
50% Off Parallels Access Subscription Plans click here
15% Off Parallels Toolbox for Mac (1-year Subscription) click here
15% Off Parallels Toolbox for Windows (1-year Subscription) click here
20% Off Parallels Desktop 13 for MAC Upgrade click here